Welcome to Lambert's of Taos. While we are in the pandemic, we do everything in our power to keep our staff and our guests safe. We sanitize every table and every item that is touched by us or a guest. We ask our staff and our guests to wear mask as they move trough our restaurant and comply with any and all mandates the governor of our fine state enacts upon us.
As of Friday, October 24, we are obliged to ask you the following questions before we are allowed to let you enter our restaurant. If your answer to any of these questions is affirmative, we are to deny you service.
- Have you been directly exposed to someone under investigation for, or with a confirmed case of, COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms today, unrelated to a chronic and/or pre-existing condition:
- Fever (100.4 degrees or greater)
- Cough (unrelated to seasonal allergies or asthma)
- Shortness of Breath (unrelated to seasonal allergies or asthma)
- Loss of taste or smell
- GI symptoms (vomit, nausea or diarrhea) (unrelated to a chronic condition)
- Shaking chills, otherwise known as rigors
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose (unrelated to seasonal allergies)
- In the past 14 days, have you been contacted by the NM Department of Health and/or placed under self-quarantine for COVID-19 for any reason?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled to another state or country in the past 14 days?
- Have any members of your household traveled to another state or country in the past 14 days?
- Have you, or a member of your household, traveled by sea (Domestic or International) within the past 14 days?